Saturday, May 03, 2008
I'm a third-generation Florida native and I've spent my entire life on the Gulf Coast. I've spent the last 10 years exploring, photographing, and reviewing as many beaches as I can. I am now the official "Beach Expert" and beach blogger on the State's VISITFLORIDA.com website. I have also published a guidebook to the beaches of the lower Florida Gulf Coast. See you at the beach!
- BeachHunter's New Camera: Sample Photos
- Wherefore Art Thou, Loggerhead?
- New Daytona Beach Surfing Surf Report, Website: DB...
- Man-of-War Jellyfish Video Clip & Photos
- Ray Flies Out of Water, Collides with and Kills U...
- Grayton Beach State Park
- Another Giant Florida Hammerhead Shark Killed
- Sweetwater Kayaks: First Saturday Kayak Demos
- Family Travel in Florida: Expert Tips
- Florida Beaches: Not Every Ray is a Stingray